Hello! So yesterday was the first day of my Personal Week read-a-thon! I basically wrote down mini entries to share during the day. So please enjoy!!!
July 31, 2017
- 5:00am: I went to bed last night right before 12am. I only slept for 5 hours but at least that lets me have more time to read! I woke up on my own at this time. I have to wake up around 7:30am.
- 5:08am: I’m getting distracted by TV. The TV show is Wild Kratts. Yes I’m a grown adult watching a kid show 😂😁
- 5:51am: Oh no. That was a bad idea. Why did I have to catch the hour episode of Wild Kratts? I’m too sleepy to read. Good thing I read some of a book last night! See you later.
- 6:15am: I couldn’t sleep. I’m going to read some of Living Courageously by Joyce Meyer.
- 6:25am: I made it to page 30. I’m going to sleep again.
- 3:33pm: Hey! So I haven’t logged a lot because I was volunteering all day and then I went to eat and hang out with my brother. I did read some of the Bible today but it’s not on my TBR 😭. So right now I’m going to finish watching a YouTube video and then read some of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality or Living Courageously. P.S. I’m picking up Anna and the French Kiss today from the library.
- 4:03pm: I took a break because I’m tired 😴. I need a nap but also, I need to go to the library before it closes. Ugh! I’m so lazy 😂. Read 6 pages of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality.
- 8:00pm: I got the book Anna and the French Kiss! I read a total of 39 pages in this book. I’m currently on page 118. (I read quite a bit of the book before with an audiobook). I stopped reading for an hour to watch Odd Squad.
- 9:00pm-1:00am: I got sidetracked by eating food, watching YouTube videos, and doing my hair. Now I just finished getting ready for bed. I’m going to try to read a little bit more before I sleep. Overall today did not go as well as I’d planned. 😕 But hopefully tomorrow will be better. Ok see you then!
So, that is how my Day 1 went. I need to learn how to incorporate reading into every free moment that I have during this week so I can do better. Also, I need to try to read instead of just sitting up watching TV and watching YouTube videos. I’m going to have to watch a video on Youtube on how to do read-a-thons (I just contradicted myself lol 😅). Thank you for sticking around 🙂 Day 2 is next 🙂 Have a great day.