Hello! This is DT here! So I’ve been watching videos of booktubers vlogging their experience during a readathon whether it be for only 24 hours or a whole week. I really wanted to participate in one but I was too busy during the week of the Booktube-a-thon. So I’ve decided to blog about my experience daily for my own personal read a thon. I want to try to read 6 books in 7 days. Really ambitious for me but I’m going to try! Here is my TBR for the week:
(Not going to be read in any particular order)
1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (almost half way through)
2. Living Courageously by Joyce Meyer
3. Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Peter Scazerro (almost half way through)
4. Better than Good hair by Nikki Walton (a little bit more than half through)
5. The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (about a fourth through)
These are going to be the 6 books I hope to read this coming week. If I don’t make it to all these books, I at least want to read 4 out of these 6 books 🙂 I pray to God that I can accomplish this goal. I hear that doing readathons helps some people get out of reading slumps and I want to see if it works for me.
Ok! See you tomorrow!
P.S. I’m doing this blogging on my phone so please excuse any typos 🙂 bye